Saturday, November 15, 2008

Handmade Harvest 2008 Participating - More Wonderful Local Buys!

Pretty Baby Bowtique is having a wonderful promotion in support of Utah Etsy's Handmade Harvest 2008!

"Your place to find beautiful hair accessories, for your little one."
"AS A MEMBER OF THE UTAH ETSY TEAM, I AM HAPPY TO DONATE 20% OF ALL PROCEEDS FROM MY SHOP TO THE UTAH"S ROAD HOME SHELTER. RUNNING Nov 1st - Nov 24th IN PARTICIPATION WITH UTAH ETSY"S HANDMADE HARVEST 2008!"





"All my flowers and bows are attached to no slip clips so they will stay put in even the finest hair. All ribbon is heat cut and sealed to prevent fraying.

"AT PRETTY BABY BOWTIQUE, THERE ARE NO EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES FOR ADDITIONAL ITEMS. ENJOY!In stock items will be shipped within 48hrs of receiving payment, but are usually shipped within 24hrs of receiving payment. "

A little about Pretty Baby Bowtique: "My name is Summer. I am a stay at home mom. I have two wonderful kids. I have a beautiful little girl. I love to dress her up and put pretty pretties(what she calls hair clips) in her hair. I really enjoy making them and decided I would like to share them with all of you."

1 comment:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Very, very cool! I love that buttoned Christmas tree--looks like PiZZA! :) That's a good thing...
Celeste (Crickets)